- – From a minimum of 5 to a maximum of 12 images in .jpg format (150dpi max. 2000px).
- – A short explanatory or critical text with a maximum length of 1000 characters.
- – The files must be named with the sequence: Surname_Name_TitlePhoto
- – A complete biography of the author of personal data (e-mail, telephone numbers, address).
In this edition, 5 of all projects will be selected, of which:
- – 1st Place: the project will be printed in 30×40 fine-art format and displayed in the Castle of the city of Specchia which hosts the WeLand photofest for the entire duration of the same.
– 2nd-3rd-4th-5th place: projects will be screened in the Castle of the city of Specchia which hosts the WeLand photofest for the entire duration of the same. Proposals received no later than the date indicated above will be selected by the jury of the We Land Photofest Contest.
The participation in the contest is open to Italian or foreign photographers, professionals and non-professionals, subject to prior agreement payment of the € 20.00 fee for reimbursement of expenses.
TREATMENT OF PERSONAL DATA
The personal data of each competitor will be processed only and exclusively for the purposes of participating in this competition. Any change to this announcement will be published on the website www.photosintesi.it
The data will be processed in accordance with and for the purposes of Article 13 of Legislative Decree n. 196/2003 “Code on the subject for the protection of personal data “.
The works sent will not be returned. By sending the photographs, the WeLand organization Photofest acquires the rights. This right will however be exercised by citing the author of the work
The jury WELAND PHOTOFEST CONTEST
Leonello Bertolucci – Instructor and teacher
Benedetta Donato – Editor
Nicolas Lozito – Journalist and Photo Editor
Lorenzo Papadia – Landscapes and portraits photographer
Barbara Silbe – Co-founder and director of the EyesOpen! Magazine